We offer a variety of ways to collaborate with members, non-members, companies, co-working spaces, small businesses, and more! Our network of over 800 women are looking for ways to support businesses local to the Rotterdam area as well as international companies who want a stronger presence within our community.
Business and Service Promotion
If you’re interested in promoting your services and businesses to our members, please get in touch with Sterling Schuyler (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Check out our sponsors and partners to see who already collaborates with us!
We organize all types of events throughout the year, including webinars, social meetups, and workshops.
Facebook Group Membership
If you are currently a Facebook group member and want to share your event on the Facebook group page, feel free to post your event on our Self Promo Wednesday posts! Please note: any promotional post made without the approval of the Facebook Group Moderator will be removed.
Marketing Support for Free or Student Members
If you have a free or student tier membership and seek marketing support for your event, we can offer up to 1 post per week in the Facebook group made by IWNG with the tag #PartnerPost. In return, you offer a discount to all IWNG members.
Marketing Support for International or Professional Members
If you have an international or professional tier membership and seek marketing support for your event, we can offer:
- 1 post per week in the Facebook group made by IWNG with the tag #PartnerPost
- Up to 3 posts leading up to event in the Facebook group made by you with the tag #PartnerPost
- Up to 3 posts leading up to event on each IWNG social media channel
In return, we ask for nothing, because this is included in your paid membership!
Hosting an IWNG Event
If you want to host one of our regularly occurring events (Coffee and Collab, Networking Lunch, Networking Dinner, Create and Collaborate), contact us! If you agree to host, we will:
- Coordinate all the marketing efforts (i.e. graphics, social media posts, website event)
- Compensate you for your costs as much as we can (i.e. meals, materials, public transportation)
In return, we ask that you:
- Make all arrangements necessary (ex: securing a restaurant, acquiring supplies)
- Manage communication with attendees (ex: confirm attendance, notify attendees of any changes)
New to event planning? Want to outsource your event marketing efforts? Looking to reach our audience directly? If you want to partner with us on an event, we can offer:
- The event listing on IWNG website (including ticketing services)
- Social media marketing efforts coordinated by our Social Media Manager on all channels
- Mention in our email newsletter
- Graphic design (if necessary)
- Location management and coordination (if necessary)
In return, we require:
- IWNG logo on all promotional materials
- At least 10% of event revenue for IWNG (subject to change based on services provided)
Please contact Sterling to get started!