Join us on March 30th for a workshop and Q&A with Katerina Azarova, founder of Azarova Accounting. Katerina shares the experience of being an expat starting her own business in a foreign land and she has the expertise gained from 15+ years of hands on work with international taxes.
Katerina values entrepreneurs and is passionate about helping them succeed. She enjoys meeting people and sharing her knowledge especially for those looking for information in English.
Katerina has grown her business from one person to a 100% female powered team of seven! Stay after the workshop to hear what services, packages and products they offer to help make doing your taxes less confusing and overwhelming!
Learn more here: https://azarovaconsulting.com
In this workshop Katerina will discuss:
– All types of annual tax declarations in NL (P, M, C, W forms)
– What does an annual tax declaration for ZZPers look like?
– Deadlines and possibilities for extension
– Tips for effective tax reporting
– Answer questions directly from attendees
Free for our Premium Members who take advantage of Early Bird Registration starting on March 22nd.
€20 for all other attendees RSVP Below